- Home of Hawaiian Music, Kani Ka Pila Grille
- Renovated modern guest rooms
- Immersive cultural activities
- Voyager 47 Club Lounge
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
The Na Koa Boardroom is perfect for executive conferences.
Select a set-up that works for your function
Meetings at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort features warm, genuine and personalized service that welcomes you to the heart of Waikiki where the beach comes alive. With over 11,000 square feet of flexible venue space, including a stunning 3,400 square foot indoor/outdoor venue offering spectacular views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean, Outrigger Waikiki provides an unforgettable authentic Hawaiian experience for groups and business travelers alike. With vibrant sunsets, a true and an undeniable energy that the surf culture brings, why consider booking anywhere else?
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort is 2 miles from the Hawaii Convention Center, 6 miles from downtown Honolulu, and 11 miles from Honolulu International Airport.
11,000 sq.ft / 1,022 sq.m
2,173 sq.ft / 202 sq.m / 75 guests
6,000 sq.ft / 557 sq.m / 326 guests
IDEAL SIZE GROUP
POINTS OF INTEREST
- In the heart of Waikiki steps away from all the action
- Waikiki beachfront
- Duke's Waikiki (restaurant onsite)
NA KOA BOARDROOM
- Designed for executive meetings
- Exquisitely finished and functional
- Solid wood table with built-in cabled Internet or Wi-Fi
- Drop-down projection screen
LEAHI I & II
- Leahi is the hotel's largest meeting room
- 1,350 square feet total function space
- Sliding divider creates two similarly sized breakout rooms
- Accommodates banquets and seminars with ease
- Located in the upper lobby, steps from the Na Koa Boardroom
- Glass panel windows allow natural light
- View of Kalakaua Avenue and International Market Place
- Intimate function space overlooking Waikiki Beach
- Ceiling to floor windows & wrap around lanai
- Spectacular views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean
- Available for day use from 11 am - 4 pm or evenings from 8 pm - closing
- Sweeping views of Waikiki Beach and picturesque Diamond Head
- Beautiful setting for intimate dinners of up to 40 guests
- Evening events only 7 pm – 10 pm
MAKAI POOL DECK
- 3.066 square feet of spectacular event space
- Breathtaking views of Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach
- Available for reception and banquets only
- Certain limitations apply
BLUE NOTE HAWAII
- 6,300 square feet of column-free space
- Concert-style tired seating
- Full-service bar and restaurant
- State of the art production, sound and lighting
- Capacity: 326
|Na Koa Boardroom||24 x 22||679||8||-||-||12||-||-|
|Leahi I||27 x 24||656||8||50||25||24||40||40|
|Leahi II||27 x 25||693||8||50||25||24||40||40|
|Leahi I and II||50 x 27||1,350||8||100||50||50||80||80|
|Kalakaua||19 x 39||741||8||50||36||26||40||40||40|
|Ali'i Deck & Makai Pool Deck||-||1,563||-||-||-||-||80||90||-|
|Blue Note Hawaii||130 x 55||6.300||10||326||161||40||326||250|
|*Noted capacities may be reduced to comply with CDC Guidelines on Social Distancing|
A total guaranteed guest count is required by 12:00 pm, no later than 14 days prior to the event. This number given is the minimum that the bill is based on and the number may not be reduced. If additional guests show up the invoice will be modified to include the total group count.
Deposits are non-refundable. If must cancel their event, the guest must provide written notice to Hotel accompanied (except in the case of Force Majeure) by payment of the percent of Minimum Revenue Guarantee indicated below:
90 days prior to Event 50% of Minimum Revenue Guarantee
30 days prior to Event 75% of Minimum Revenue Guarantee
29 days prior to Event 100% of Minimum Revenue Guarantee
All food and beverage items must be purchased exclusively from the Hotel and consumed on the Hotel premises unless a special permission has been obtained from the Hotel through your Event Manager. A cleaning fee of $500 will be assessed in the event outside food is brought into a Hotel venue without Hotel permission.
Kids meals are discounted at 50% off the regular menu price for children 12 years old or younger. Children 2 and under eat free.
Special dietary restrictions must be requested within 30 days of the event. Any requests made after this deadline will be accommodated as best as possible but may not be guaranteed.
All food and beverage prices are subject to a 23% service charge. All room rental is subject to a 15% service charge for all functions that do not have food and/or beverage ordered. Hawaii General Excise Tax, 4.712% will be added to all food, beverage, labor, gratuity and miscellaneous charges.
Shipment and quantity of meeting/event materials and packages must be coordinated directly with the Event Manager prior to shipping. All packages must be addressed as follows to ensure proper delivery:
Name of Group/Event
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
2335 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Hold for: Group/Event Name/Guest Name/Arrival Date
Box# __of __
Please note that all inbound packages will be assessed a handling fee which will coordinated directly with the Event Manager and may be subject to change. All outbound packages will be assessed $5.00 per box.
Packages should be scheduled to arrive no earlier than 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting or event. If boxes are delivered outside the (3) days, additional storage fees will be assessed.
If you choose to book your own entertainment or work with outside contractors of your choice, vendors are required to review and sign the Vendor Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form and must abide by the Hotels Code of Conduct. All clients choosing to bring their own décor will need to adhere to the same guidelines as hired vendors including proper removal and disposal of items, failure to do so will result in additional charges.
Outdoor entertainment may begin no earlier than 9:00 am and must be completed by 10:00 pm. In the event we are faced with inclement weather the day of your event, a weather call will be made between the client and the hotel. The decision will be made no less than 3 hours in advance of the scheduled start time, backup and alternative options will be discussed.
All decorations, signage and displays must be discussed and pre-approved with your event manager prior to the event. Items may not be attached to any walls, ceiling, floor, and furniture or hotel equipment without prior consent. No birdseed, confetti, glitter or rice is allowed and signage on guestroom floors is prohibited.
All clients must provide pre-notification and description of storage requirements, MSDS and other documentation as requested, 14 days prior to the equipment/materials arriving to the property. Hotel reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any or all hazardous materials, equipment, chemicals, combustibles or any product deemed potentially unsafe to the well being of hotels guests or employees.