9 Things You Must Do on Oahu
We're taking you along for a road trip - island style! On the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, both cityscapes and nature yearn to be explored. A favorite pastime for locals and visitor alike is the drive around the island, an adventure to see the vast and different types of beauty offered on the gathering isle. You may even hear someone mention they're going "holoholo," meaning this wander-about is a game of getting lost and enjoying your time.
Here are 9 things you need to do on the island of Oahu:
1. Grab breakfast to-go from the Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort's Kani Ka Pila Grille.
2. Get a Jeep! The Enterprise car rental makes it easy to pick up your vehicle at the Outrigger Reef while breakfast is being packed up
3. Stop by the historic Pali Lookout
4. Plan in advance to tour Ho'okua'aina Farms in Kailua. The special grounds here serve as a place for culture, education and connectivity with our earth (our aina).
5. Chow down on lunch at the ever-popular Giovanni's Shrimp Truck, and pair that with some fresh coconut that can also be purchased next door
6. Cruise alongside the surfers on the world-famous Sunset Beach
7. Grab an afternoon pick-me-up from the incredibly Instagrammable Sunrise Shack
8. Explore the refreshingly sweet Dole Plantation
9. Dine in beachfront fashion at Duke's Waikiki.
Dreaming of the island already? Explore your future in Hawaii today.