Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Resort Accessibility Features
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort is committed to providing a comfortable and safe hotel experience for each of our guests. We offer a range of accessibility and mobility features, including accessible entrances, public areas, guest rooms and bathrooms. We want everyone to feel the warm aloha spirit and enjoy every part of the Outrigger Reef experience. For more information or assistance, contact us at 808-923-3111.
- Fire alarms for the audio and visually impaired
- Accessible entrance and ramps
- Accessible doorways for all public spaces
- Accessible valet parking
- Accessible parking spaces close to the accessible entrance
- Non-slip entrance ramp with sturdy railings and accessible landings
- Service animals accepted
- Alternative and/or large lettering on public signage
- Accessible path to check-in
- Accessible path to guest rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible public bathroom
- Accessible tables in public dining spaces
- Accessible guest rooms available
- Accessible path for all public spaces, including pool, fitness center, and business center
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
At Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing.
If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected] or +1-808-923-3111.
Subsequent reports were run on: 09/01/2022; 08/19/2022; 08/01/2022; 07/08/2022; 07/01/2022; 06/01/2022; 05/04/2022; 04/28/2022; 04/01/2022; 03/02/2022; 02/01/2022; 01/04/2022; 12/03/2021; 11/03/2021
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility Features
This website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.outriggerreef.com/site-map
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Visual telephone ring signaler
- Visual alarm clock T
- elephone in-line amplifier
- Visual door knock alert
- Visual strobe fire & smoke detector Audible fire/smoke detectors
- Phone has TTY or TTD capabilities
- Closed-captioning TV
- Lowered viewports on the door
- Door security features are lowered on the door
- Lowered thermostat controls
- Lowered light switches
- Lowered closet bars and shelves
- Grab bars at the toilet
- Grab bars in the shower and/or tub
- Roll-in showers (on request)
- Accessible bathtubs
- Accessible faucet controls
- Handheld spray unit in the shower and/or tub
- Shower/tub seat
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink or vanity
- Wide doorway
- Accessible path between and/or around bed
- Hearing and visual accessibility kits for guest rooms are available at check-in