Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
- Open daily: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed on Honolulu Marathon Day and Christmas Day
- Over a dozen specialty exhibits including the rare chambered nautilus, moon jellies, and weedy seadragons
- Two rescued endangered Hawaiian monk seals
- Coral farm that supplies live coral to thousands of aquariums and researchers around the world
Admission for adults ages 13-64 is $12, with junior tickets (4-12 years old) and admission for seniors (64+ years) costing $5; children under 3 years are free. Guests of Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort enjoy free admission for juniors with a paid adult ticket.
Visitors driving to Waikiki Aquarium can park in a limited number of free parking stalls in front of the entrance, with parking passes available at the admission desk. Metered parking is available on the left-hand side of Kalakaua Avenue. Guests of the resort can avoid the hassle of looking for parking by riding the complimentary Waikiki Connection trolley, which stops in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue on Kalakaua Avenue and stops at Waikiki Aquarium.